Friday, August 17, 2012

The Week in High Fives!

1. This dress arrived in the mail this week and I am super excited to wear it this weekend. I am in love with the back!

Crochet DressCrochet Dress

2. This made me smile and miss home.. a lot. 

  
3. I had a total fan-girl moment and wrote to Joanna of A Cup of Jo to tell her how much I loved her blog..and she replied! Yeah!

A CUP OF JO


3. I got to play with these puppies in the park all week.

Mingus - 4 month-old miniature Dachshund puppy

and Anubis, a 2 month-old Labrador-Pitt-bull Mix with the most beautiful sea-green eyes
 

Hope you all had a great week and have something relaxing or exciting or both planned for the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. When do we get to see a pic of you in the dress? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I had commented but obviously 'pushed the wrong' button AGAIN!!!
    Why does the dress make you miss home??? The crochet bit?? Looks grt!! Any particular occasion coming up or was it just a weak moment??? A must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had another look....home=the black doggie??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope and nope. it's the wedding thank-you that clearly is not coming up in your feed! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails