Friday, August 24, 2012

The Week in High Fives!

1. Cycling with my dog, admiring the views and watching her ears flap in the wind while we ride.

 


2. This post from The Beauty Department totally made me smile and made me think that we don't have to pay an arm-and-a-leg for beauty, we just have to be a little creative.


3. Been researching this quite seriously - the thought makes my heart sing!


4. Having my husband home in time for dinner every night this week! Awesome, amazing and appreciated. 

Even though this looks like a bit of train-wreck, this berry cobbler was the most unexpected, on-the-fly, delicious surprise of the week. You can find the recipe here. It's made straight in the skillet and is so easy to make. It has been making my day every day since Wednesday.

5. Reading all your comments and emails about Blogust and suggestions for posts made my week, thank you for taking the time. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails