Monday, August 20, 2012

New Obsession!

You know you need to get a life when you get excited about..wait for it.. laundry detergent. Not just any laundry detergent, mind you, but still, it goes in a washing machine, can be used to hand wash and cleans your clothes. It's soap! But, oh how amazingly wonderful does this particular bottle smell? Like Heaven. Whilst I am waiting at home for immigration to dictate my life, I need to be satisfied in the small things. I rate, that having clean clothes, is fairly core in living a balanced, productive life, so I feel that having magnificently smelling clothes and linens warrants a post all on it's own. I'm not grasping for straws here, I am actually that obsessed. So if you need a pick-me-up, get yourself some fancy smelling add-in detergent. Yes, this is not necessary to fundamentally launder your clothes (you can use a basic detergent and add this for the fragrance) but it certainly lifts the mood and a little goes a long way. My product of choice is Nu Wash Fine Laundry Detergent from Orleans Home Fragrances in the scent Ambre Lavender but depending on where you live, any choice brand and scent will do as long as you can feel the indulgence. This is after all a personal choice. You won't regret it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails