Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blogust!!!

In order to get my blogging under control, I have decided to take on the challenge of "blogust"! As the title implies, August will be a month of blogging where I will blog every day in August! As I am a little behind (already!) on my daily blogs, I hope to catch up on some much needed posts in addition to the daily blogging. I haven't got it all figured out yet but there should be something about a little trip I took a few months back that is in dire need need of reminiscence, salad in a jar (we're revolutionising work lunches!), moving apartments, blog loves, and the fruit of my shopping semi-addiction. I am also due to start my new job some time this month so when the details of that are finalised, I hope to have something in here about it.

My committment is now on the interweb and I can't back out now! See you all tomorrow (probably more than once) and the day after that, and the day after that..

Welcome to Blogust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails