Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Puffiness Prevention!

Whilst I consider myself to be a morning person, my eyelids and general eye area are not. I am a puff-monster in the morning! I always feel especially self-conscious when I have guests to stay and I have to wander blurry-eyed into the kitchen to make tea, looking like I have been punched in the face. Fortunately I have found an eye-cream that I feel actually helps reduce the puffiness and "wake-up" my eyes faster than if I just took the time to wake up naturally. If any of you suffer from the same afflictions and are looking for a new eye cream, try the Origins GinZing eye cream designed to refresh, brighten and wait for it.. depuff!  I can honestly say that I have noticed a difference when using this cream. I typically get out of bed approximately 20-30 mins before I need to head out the door (this will be longer when I have to go to work) so I need something that works fast and allows me to feel comfortable in public as soon as I roll out of bed. I would say that it "works" in less than 10 mins and once I put it on, I usually forget about puffy eyes and carry on with my day. One of the secret ingredients is caffeine which causes vaso-constriction of the vessels and reduces the amount of fluid that accumulates during sleep (or lack thereof). I need caffeine to get me out of bed in the morning, I may as well use it on my face!

 
Origins products can be purchased online, in Origins stores, at Sephora or other department stores. 

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails