Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation...!

So this post is pretty incredible. I remember when Ryan first came to me saying that it was time for a change and would I be on board for an international journey? We debated UK vs US and finally settled on the States - undoubtedly a bigger challenge in terms of visas, finance, familiarity and distance. Ryan has been in the States for almost 2 years now and I still feel that the adventure is just beginning. Graduations tend to symbolise that. So to Ryan and all the MBA Chicago Booth grads, congratulations on completion of this amazing achievement! Two years have flown! Here are some great pics from the day. 

 *dust - my gosh - thicker than thieves!
 *dust's mascot - Spoon/Juno.


 The Asian "hi"!




Official photos to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails