Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When in London, be a tourist why dont'cha? Version 1.0

Kensington Gardens


I am assuming that this is the view that Lady Di saw when she lived in Kensington Palace. 

 Alice in Wonderland inspired perhaps? 

Kensington Palace: I am sure it is just lovely inside. Not sure who the lady in the front is supposed to be.. She does not bare a resemblance to Lady Di or Queen Lizzy as far as I can tell. Perhaps, Elizabeth the First otherwise known as Cate Blanchett. 

Hyde Park
On my way to find the elusive Lady Diana Memorial Fountain - stopped by this bridge crossing the Serpentine in Hyde Park. This was also the day that I saw Kelly Osbourne. I'm 99.9% sure that it was her - purple grey hair and all. 
I guess when you don't have a beach you get try and trick people into thinking they are on one in a man-mad park. You then get loads of people in scantily clad bikinis in the royal gardens - the trickery must be pretty effective then - Londoners - you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails