Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ice Ice Baby




Some of you may know that I HATE cold water - I am a real sissy when it comes to this! Anyway, in the vein of doing things that I usually do not do, I managed to swim and actually enjoy a frikkin' freezing natural spring in north-west Florida in the Ponce de Leon Spring State Park. Check out the clear blue water fueled by the natural limestone deposits that filter in icy water each day. After swimming in the sea for two weeks, this fresh water was most welcome! I also experimented with the different colour options on my camera.. I must say sometimes a supposedly 'normal' image looks quite sassy in Sepia. It takes us back many generations when the Native American Indians first discovered the springs and believed them to have regeneration powers. As H would say, Yo Man - I need that anti-wrinkle, premature aging stuff! Gimme more.

1 comment:

  1. Yo man!! Tks to let me know that my name is now officially H!!! Hahahah!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails