Monday, November 11, 2013

Madikwe.

Safari - certainly a highlight of the trip and a question I get asked all the time here in the states, "have you ever been on a safari?", "have you seen a lion in the wild?". Right before our first game drive, we had a casualty in the family and my beautiful camera had an altercation with some apple juice. So, unfortunately most of these pics were taken with my phone. There is, however, a special slide show at the end created by Caitlin with the lion king soundtrack, and if you can sit through it all you can see all our "safari pics" for the week. I actually can't sit through the whole thing with the music on without getting emotional as hearing lion king music makes me a little unstable. So if the music is not your thing, I recommend watching it on mute!











Nants ingonyama bagithi baba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails