Sunday, February 6, 2011

Las Vegas!!!

 
 Ignore the gift shop - we really were in Vegas.



 The forever unreachable Lion King. One day we'll see it!
 For Nalie. Miss you.
 Some sin in the city?

 Brother from another mother and sister from another mister.








Cruelty in the MGM. These lions are born into captivity and chill in the "lion habitat" all day. Not sure what happens to them after their time in Vegas. Guess I'm spoilt because I have seen how they are supposed to live.





 The best milkshake in Vegas. Nutella something. We shared it between 3.



 I mean... I have no words. 
 For mom and Caitlin and Tuesday night CSI on M-net - until they became too scary and mom refused to watch them! hehe


 
It's been real, but I think I need a holiday from my holiday.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails