Thursday, February 3, 2011

Christmas Chez Fernandes

Yes this is a month late... apologies. The beginning of 2011 has been crazy but since today was a snow day (more to follow) and I got home a few hours early so I decided to make the most of it and catch up with my blogging. I'll let the pictures do the talking. 

 A humble tree, but as Caitlin so aptly said, "I don't care about the tree, I care about what's underneath..."



 
 Outside is just as important as inside when cultivating the Christmas spirit.
 
 Lu Christmas cookies! American style!

 Welcome back - enough snow for you? 





 Snow Boobs

Christmas Activities: Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
and some Beluga whales! Mom and baby.

I am hoping we're starting a Christmas tradition by catching a musical or two at Christmas time. We went to see Wicked - the prequel to the Wizard of Oz. I had actually seen it in London but the music is so wonderful, I had to see it again and take C.

Sigh - if only it always looked like this when we looked out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails