Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A beautiful country wedding to top it all off!!

I can't believe that I only have a few more days left in London! One thing you can always count on is that time will keep ticking! Here we are at the end of the internship! I think both Ryan and I are ready for the next step... Italy! and then back to the States to begin the second year of MBA for him, and start a job for me (fingers crossed!). Anyway enough of the mundane, here are some pictures of my cousin's wedding that I was lucky enough to attend last Saturday. It took place about an hour south of London by train in a small town/village (??) called Lewes. The next big town along is Brighton. The ceremony was held at a beautiful church which looked about 500 years old amidst meadows and cows and brooks and chimneys. The reception took place at the bride's parent's home with a beautiful Georgian house and rolling lawns. I am so glad that I was able to be there. 


 Isn't her dress and whole presence indicative of a 1920's Great Gatsby icon? Sensational!











Tearing up the dance floor! A sign of a successful wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails