Saturday, October 12, 2013

Apple picking!

While I work on sifting through my mammoth photos from our (recent - is 6 weeks ago recent?) trip to South Africa, here is a much simpler post of what we've been up to, to celebrate the changing fall weather. It's makes my somewhat type-A personality very happy to tick things off the to-do list, especially when these "to-do's" are seasonal. Apple picking has been on the list for a few years so I'm glad that we finally went. Mila even came with and despite some car sickness (on her part), the trip went off without a hitch!

 Not sure what I was wearing?! It was freezing and muddy - I never been one for dressing appropriately for the weather.



 Apple picking in action - yup that's how you do it! 




 No-one told me there would be a pumpkin patch - whoop, whoop!! 


Back to the city with a pretty view of George's (Washington) bridge.

2 comments:

  1. thats so cute! frame megee of molly with the pink flowers! pumpkin patch for halloween - duh

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny.grobbelaar@gmail.comOctober 15, 2013 at 12:46 PM

    Trying

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails