Friday, February 24, 2012

First Snow.

Gosh, I love my dog. However, that is a really a side note. This post is way over due but I'm glad I am making it happen to show you the first snow of winter really (let's forget about Halloween snow... it technically wasn't even winter yet) and Mila's first snowy experience.

As the snow basically only lasted one day, these shots were all taken on the same day at different times. You will see how Mila's disposition changes as the day goes on.
 "OK so this stuff is falling which is yum and I'm happy provided I am being cuddled and adored."


 "Um WAIT! What is happening?! You can not be serious!"

 "Holy cow! This is an EXTREMELY unflattering shot you've caught me in! Can't you see my delicate puppy paws are cold?!"


 "Fine. I'll give it a go."

"Whoopeeeee!!!!!"


"Practising for what will be one of my first lessons to learn in puppy school - coming back!  I'll do it but only for a treat!"

Of course not the whole day was about Mila.. some of it was also dedicated to building our next snowman starting with the letter, "I". Don't ask me why, but in the past there has been Iris, Irene, Ira and now this one? I can't even remember. At least we got to use our snowman kit. Finally!


OK, back to Mila.



"Gosh, I'm handsome, look at that jaw bone!"

"I'm in this one too! Promise! I'm just snuggling and well-camouflaged."

 
"Bar a few photos (ahem), I look fabulous in most but this is by far is my favourite. Look at those lips and those pearly whites. Wow, playing in the snow is pretty exhausting so I have to get my snooze-on. Cheers for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails